SENIOR LADY LOVES GAMES!

 




https://playingcarddecks.com/


I used to do word search puzzles at 

my part-time job in college. I got 

bored with that so,  I started doing

crossword puzzles. I never did 

progress to doing New York Times crossword puzzles. I started playing games on AARP's  "Staying Sharp"

after I joined several years ago.  

Retirement and "Staying at Home"

during the Pandemic have afforded 

me with plenty of time for playing games. 


I read an article that said,  Seniors should play games daily to ward off Dementia and Alzheimers.

Therefore, I try to play some type of game or do a puzzle daily.  I have downloaded several game apps on 

my tablet and cell phone.  I do limit

the hours I play games to avoid becoming addicted or anti-social.


I recently decided to do a group for Seniors on Facebook.  It is called: 


SENIOR PEEPS LOVE GAMES!


https://www.facebook.com/groups/657322128263537


Peeps are like-minded friends who enjoy doing the same activities. I am inviting my blog and Facebook 

friends to join. There will be a new 

game featured daily. Don't Worry, if

you are new at playing games.

Each website link or app site will offer detailed instructions. The games also have easy to hard versions. Members

will share what games they enjoy and tips on winning!!


Please go to this Facebook link and become a member:


https://www.facebook.com/groups/657322128263537


Thank you so much and let's have fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!