THE BEST KEPT SECRET!
bagamall.com I have been a bargain hunter for many years. I honed my skills after I became a mother with two boysWe and also had a disabled spouse. Now I am a widow who is retired and live on a fixed income. My budget is further strained by the increase in Medicare premiums, gas and groceries. I'm not going to whine and complain. The Lord is my ultimate source and He helps me figure out ways stretch my dollars. I love to make jewelry and have a storage box full of jewelry findings.This term is reserved for earring accessories and necklace and bracelet parts. I feel like I have discovered Grocery Secrets & Findings at my local grocery stores. I am going to share some store brand named items that are just as tasty to me as the national brands. There are cuts of meats that can save you money. I just checked online for the best way to cook these cheaper cuts of meats. I'll start off sharing Grocery Store...
Comments
Post a Comment