SENIOR LADY: SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY!





Most people who have loved ones find Valentine's
Day a challenge. They want to find a unique gift 
to show a lot of time was spent choosing the perfect 
gift(s). This can demonstrate how much they love
 that special someone.

My girlfriends and I are widows.  We haven't 
found that special someone yet.  We are in no 
rush to locate "HIM". This situation doesn't 
keep us from celebrating Valentine's Day. 
We meet for lunch and drink coffee or
 wine.  We eat our favorite meal and feast 
on our favorite chocolate desserts. They 
love to wear red when we meet for lunch. 
I love to wear purple t-shirts with hearts 
or the word "love" displayed on it. 

I make a Valentine's Wreath each year. 
Last year challenged myself to use purple 
and red colors on my wreath. Here is the 
wreath I created:





I am still trying to come up with a wreath design for
 this year. Hopefully, I'll e ready to post my creation 
before February arrives.

I purchase my own Valentine's Day gifts. They 
include a variety of purple flowers, chocolate 
candy and a t-shirt with purple graphics. 

Here are some of the gifts I have purchased so far:




 
Maybe the Valentine's Day celebration me and
 my friends do annually, will inspire other single
 people.








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!