SENIOR LADY: LIFESTYLE POINTS!

 




 


"With the ancient (Seniors) is wisdom; and in length of days understanding." 

Job 12:12 


My mother is still a hard worker in spite of her 

being 92 years old. She still has more energy

 than me some days. I always admired how 

she gets so much work done in a short length 

of time. She said that she tries to find the smartest

and quickest method when getting her chores done.


I trusted her advice on handling marriage,

parenting, and lifestyle problems.

I have learned some valuable lessons

also that helped me handle stressful

situations she never had to encounter.


My goal in 2024 is to share tips and

tricks that have helped me handle

the stress of being a widow, empty-

nester, and retiree!! 

The following subjects will be discussed:

Financial Matters

Dealing with Technology

Retirement Pros & Cons

Health & Aging


My next blog will cover the following 

financial matters:

Managing cost of living 

\Wise banking

Avoiding being scammed




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!