SENIOR LADY: SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY! PART #2

 




Most people who have loved ones find Valentine's
Day a challenge. They want to find a unique gift 
to show a lot of time was spent choosing the perfect 
gift(s). This can demonstrate how much they love
 that special someone.

I love to indulge in aromatherapy using 
diffuser oils, incense and candles. 
 Especially, on Valentine's Day. Romantic 
smells in the room causes me to feel elated
 and happy.

I have to be careful when purchasing
items for aromatherapy. Some scents 
and smells gives me a migraine or 
an allergic reaction. I must test 
unfamiliar smells or scents before 
I commit to purchasing a lot
of incense, diffuser oils, and
 candles.

The stores I shopped at had displays of
 oils and candles labeled. "Romantic."
Here are some of the romantic scented 
candles and oils that I purchased for 
Valentine's Day:





Candle Wax Melts:

Luminessse brand:

Lilac Room & Lavender Fields

Magic Spell brand:
Fall In Love

Better Home & Gardens brand:
 Wild Berries Cheesecake

Voltive Candle:
Relax brand:
Geranium Lavender

Warming Oil:

Radiant brand:
Orchid Fragrance

Honorable Mention: Candle in Jar:

Legacy Root brand:
Chocolateness*

{couldn't reorder online & couldn't find in local stores}

Horsley brand: Warming oil (no image):
White Gardenia










 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!