Thursday, May 9, 2024

SENIOR LADY: CLASSIC STYLE UPDATES!






I am a Senior lady who like to dress nice. 
I like to be fashionable but never flashy
 or gaudy. The styles I wear are classic 
and somewhat trendy. That doesn't
 mean I follow the latest clothing trends 
of twenty-year-old ladies!

I have been retired for  a while. I no longer
 need to wear business casual clothing.  
I like casual clothes like t-shirts and jeans
 during the week. I like to wear relaxed
fit clothing. I am short in statue so; long
 baggy t-shirts and shirts don't fit well.  
They make me look sloppy and dowdy.




































I was recently shopping at a discount store
 that had closeouts on name brand pocket 
t-shirts. They were marked down less than
 three dollars! I bought the shirts in several 
colors. However, when I tried them on, 
they were very long. I didn't feel like
 doing alterations like sewing or hemming. 
I remembered a style I saw in a women's
 catalog. Some of the women wore tops with 
side ties. Wow! This style could work for me.
 I wore this style several years ago using scarf 
buckle rings and clips. I rummaged through my 
jewelry and found a scarf ring. I also had some 
colorful stretch rings that I no longer wore. 







 




























I experimented with the stretch
rings and added them to my baggy
t-shirts. I was pleased with this
style.  





 





























I'll search online for scarf rings that are available 
in several colors. My t-shirts will have matching
scarf rings on the side ties.



No comments:

Post a Comment

SENIOR LADY: TRY OUT TEA CONCENTRATE!

MY PINEAPPLE SAGE BUSH Although, I love coffee, I do drink black tea in the summer. Hot coffee was not an option in the afternoons. I could ...