SENIOR WOMEN HAVE FASHION & STYLE

I feel that a lot of today's fashions fit right in with the fashion statement that senior women want to make.  

PERFECT JEANS MAKE THE WOMAN

I don't want to wear baggy "Mom Jeans" and   I don't want my jeans to be so tight they show everything
my mama gave me!  





I always try on my jeans and I don't focus 
on brand names.  The size, fit and cut varies
from one brand to another.  I am petite so I 
want relaxed or classic fit straight leg jeans.
I make sure that the bottom of my jeans come
to the top of my shoe.  I don't want to look short
and dumpy. I worked with a lady who wore some
expensive clothes.  Her pants never looked good because they were too short! I seem to be to tall 
for some petite pants but to short for regular cut pants. I look for petite pants with the  length of
the pant leg reaching  to 5 feet and 4 inches. I 
have to try on at least 3 pairs in order to get the
right fit.  The sizing is  different from one brand
to the other.  It has been so cold this winter, that 
I had to give up wearing regular denim on cold 
days.  I have found that pull on stretch denim leggings are warmer and fit better.  I reserve my 
dark denim jeans (black and navy) for business 
casual and my stone wash jeans for casual wear. Some of my faded blue jeans seem to  accent my  problem areas, so the top I wear with them is very important.  


BOOT CUT DENIM











PULL ON DENIM LEGGINGS, STRAIGHT LEG




Check out this website for tips on selecting the perfect jeans:


DENIM DO'S AND DON'TS



I was a very happy woman when tunics
came in style.  Most women over 40 want
to wear comfortable clothing. I have hour
glass shape, so I make sure my tunics are
have a v-neck, have dark print, and don't 
look like a maternity top. I buy 3/4 length 
sleeve tops. I can wear them any season.
I also like button down striped shirts.


        
 

                  



Please visit this site for some tips to help 
choose the correct neckline:

IDEAL NECKLINE 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!