The trees in the woods, in front of my house, are starting to change colors. I sit on my porch every afternoon. I'm trying to determine how much foliage has turned orange, yellow, or red. Watching the foliage colors has in spired me to make a fall wreath. I visited my local Dollar Store to get ideas. A pumpkin shaped wire wreath required too many items and would be time consuming. I chose to repurpose a round door sign. FALL WREATH PROJECT: ITEMS NEEDED: Unfinished Round Wood Door Sign with Jute Hanger 1 Package Fall Maple Leaves ( orange, red, yellow) 1 Mini Mum Stem, yellow 1 Faux Red Bittersweet Stem 1 Faux Orange Bittersweet Stem 1 ( 2 count ) Package (4 inch) Bows (mini orange pumpkin print\ white background) 1 Package Glitter Orange Mini Pumpkin Picks 1 Bottle acrylic paint, Cantaloupe 1 Bottle acrylic paint, Deep Brown Tools: Wire cutters Paper plate, for mixing paint Paint brush Sponge brush Old Newspaper or Drop Cloth Scissors Glue gun &...
Comments
Post a Comment