SENIOR WOMEN SHOE QUEST, DRESS SHOES









I finally came to grips with the fact that I could
no longer wear high heeled pumps. I was not a 
twenty something that had to endure foot pain 
too look fashionable!  I was determined to find 
some low heeled comfortable pretty shoes to 
wear to church and special occasions. I had to
visit shoe outlets, malls, and department stores. 
My online shopping for these shoes was tricky 
since my shoe range was size 8 to 9 depending
on the style and brand. The shoes I am sharing
seem to answer my prayer for comfort and style.





























































Comments

  1. I just love this shoe. This shoes are really very yummy. I always try not so high but cute and comfortable shoes. For that i try new balance crossfit. Now i just loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments. I get good fit from Life Stride shoes now. I'll check out New Balance Shoes!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!