SENIOR WOMEN'S SHOE QUEST! WINTER







I am past the age that I want to endure pain to
look fashionable. As you age you need a good
arch and  comfortable low heeled shoes. It took
a lot of shopping online, at shoe outlets, and at 
malls to find shoes that fit this bill.  I could not 
figure out if the shape of my foot had changed
or shoe manufacturers had altered the sizing of 
their shoes. 

I discovered that clogs and mules were the answer  for me during the winter.  I bought loads of pretty socks to wear with them.


Here are some examples of the style of shoes I
found that were comfortable and stylish for the
fall and winter:



CLOGS:




mrshoes.com






  
amazon.com 









TIP : Clog stores offer funky colors and patterns from flowers to polka dots.  The colorful shoes are usually on sale.   



MULES:


 qvc.com




 www.ebay.com




















 belk.com









FUN SOCKS :

I don't pay a lot for my funny and colorful
socks.  I have even found holiday theme
socks at drugstores and discount stores.


AMAZON.COM















www.ebay.com






 



HOLIDAY SOCKS


www.absolutesocks.com




www.ebay.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!