WALKING ON MY GOOD FOOT!




https://www.pinterest.com





I felt blessed because I made it pass the 

age of 60 without foot problems. Some

of my friends said they experience

numbness and arthritic foot pain 

sometimes. I had compassion 

for them because this affected their

daily activities.




I must have been in la-la land when 
I decided to try Zumba exercises. 
I was elated after two months of Zumba 
lessons and loose fitting pants. One 
morning I woke up with heel and foot
pain as I walked to the bathroom.
I wondered if this is what "falling 
arches" felt like. I rushed to my 
computer and looked up my symptoms. 
researched Zumba exercise websites. 
Some women were complaining about 
experiencing foot and heel discomfort. 
I checked several websites and watched
videos to see what remedy I needed to

try to ease my pain. It seems that I had 

all the symptoms of plantar fasciitis. 

The one thing that eased my pain, was 
switching low heeled shoes with good 
arch supports.  I went in my closets and
threw all of my high heels and clogs in
a laundry basket. My mom was thrilled 
when she received my basket of shoes. 
I went shoe shopping and was blessed
to find a good shoe sale. I bought shoes 
for every day and semi-formal occasions. 
The next thing I did was roll the soles of
my feet on a water bottle several times
a day. 













This allowed me to go shopping an hour 
without experiencing pain. I also bought 
foot roller which helped too.




B06Y2JT9RT








I thank God for healing because I wasn't 
able to stand on my feet long when I 
shopped, cooked, and did household 
choresI am pain-free now. I try to 


be wise and no longer wear of high heels.

I don't want to do anything to cause 

recurrent foot and heel pain.


I have given up high impact exercises 
because I have mild arthritis in my knee 
and hip. I have to do some type of 
exercise if I want to stay healthy.
The Senior Center near my house gives
Chair Exercises and Chair Yoga classes
weekly. Here are some demos of these
classes:


AGELESS GRACE DEMO















CHAIR YOGA DEMO









These classes were great and I was able










DISCLAIMERS:

“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”  


The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 
Always consult with your doctor before starting any exercise program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!