SENIOR LADY 411





https://www.in-due-time.com




* PLEASE OVERLOOK SYSTEM PROBLEMS WITH THE FONTS!


I used to talk for hours on the phone with girlfriends. We gave each other the "411" gossip about who was cheating or stealing somebody's boyfriend!. We no longer
had time for such conversations after
we became wives and mothers.

I want to share my "411" with my Senior Lady 
friends today. It's not about gossip or mindless chatter.  
It's about a serious subject!

CORONVIRUS- COVID-19,

Hand Sanitizers


We were in the dark in the beginning about 
how serious this "thing" was. 
We saw images of Asians walking around with masks on. We thought that looks scary but figured the virus
would stay localized in Asian countries.

Suddenly the state of Washington was under attack by the Coronavirus in January. Then most of the other states were under attack by March. 

My friends and I couldn't hardly believe it. Well, we got a wake-up call when our own state had people with this novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).

My longtime girlfriends talk or text on the cell phone 
to discuss how we are trying to stay safe. We share methods of products to use for handwashing
and cleaning our homes.   We had to
be creative since the hand sanitizer vanished so quickly.

I bought a few bottles of Dial antibacterial gel 
from a dollar store 
in February.



I kept one bottle in the door of my truck and in my bathrooms. I felt compelled to gel only my hands down after I
left out of stores in February. Now
I drench my hands, the door handle, steering wheel, and the 
shift stick of my truck in sanitizer!
Most of the products shown below
are no longer available in my 
local stores.

We also use several brands of

disinfecting sprays for our homes:

Spin & Span Antibacterial Spray
( found a dollar store):





OdorBan Disinfecting Spray
( I found 27 oz spray at Walgreens
& my mother found the Concentrate
32 oz at Sam's Club)









Lysol Disinfecting Wipes & Sprays
(! found at Roses Discount Store)












Rubbing Alcohol, 91% as an antiseptic
( I found at Roses & Walgreens)







I had a lot of unused Avon purse size hand sanitizers. I loaded a couple in
my handbag. Some of the stores I visited had run out of the wipes to
use for the shopping carts. I gladly 
used my own sanitizer on the shopping cart. The number of Coronavirus cases in my state has tripled. This must
have scared the grocery store managers
in my area. They have makeshift stations at the entrances
by the shopping carts. I saw paper 
towels alongside spray bottles of 
DIY sanitizer spray. 

Here are some helpful articles I

viewed on handwashing & sanitizers:







Dr. Ian Fleming, Rachel Ray Show








DISCLAIMER; THE ABOVE MENTIONED PRODUCTS ARE NOT TO BE USED  AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. PLEASE FOLLOW ADVICE FOR COVID-19 FROM  THE CDC AND/ OR YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER!! 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!