MY EASY CHRISTMAS PROJECTS

 



https://crazylittleprojects.com/



I finally finished my Christmas

Projects last week. I  watched 

several  Christmas craft videos online. Most of them got their supplies  were purchased from Dollar stores. I was happy because

these supplies were cheap and easy

to find.


There were several ladies making lanterns.This was intriguing to me because I collect lanterns. I never thought I could make my own lantern. 

I was able to come up with my own design. My local Dollar store had everything I needed for this project.

I decided to make a purple lantern because I have purple ornaments

on my Christmas tree. 

Here is my lantern:





The top of the lantern has a swag

made with a purple bow, purple

flowers, and shiny purple

bulbs. I painted plain 12 inch

rulers purple. I added a scene

made from a mini white church

and mini white glitter trees in the center.


This year the Christmas trend

seemed to be black and white

tree trimmings and ornaments.

Here are the Black & White

Wreaths that I made:









I bought the wire wreaths, white
doves, black and white polka dot 
ribbon, and white poinsettias
from a Dollar store. The black
and white checkerboard ribbon 
came from Roses Discount store.
I bought the black and white bulbs 
from Ollie's Discount store. I  was
able to make both wreaths for less
than $20.

  

Now I can relax because my Christmas shopping and crafts were completed before the Christmas Rush!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!