bagamall.com I have been a bargain hunter for many years. I honed my skills after I became a mother with two boysWe and also had a disabled spouse. Now I am a widow who is retired and live on a fixed income. My budget is further strained by the increase in Medicare premiums, gas and groceries. I'm not going to whine and complain. The Lord is my ultimate source and He helps me figure out ways stretch my dollars. I love to make jewelry and have a storage box full of jewelry findings.This term is reserved for earring accessories and necklace and bracelet parts. I feel like I have discovered Grocery Secrets & Findings at my local grocery stores. I am going to share some store brand named items that are just as tasty to me as the national brands. There are cuts of meats that can save you money. I just checked online for the best way to cook these cheaper cuts of meats. I'll start off sharing Grocery Store...
NOTE: PLEASE EXCUSE SYSTEM PROBLEM WITH THE FONTS! I am retired and have plenty of time on my hands. I hate to admit that I didn't I pay attention to the needs of others when I was a young mother and wife. I devoted most of my time on caring for my husband and children. The Bible tells me to show love to my brethen. This year, I'm am trying to be more obedient. I plan to show more compassion to others . I had noticed that my Senior Lady friends who had lost their husbands might have been dealing with loneliness. Some of them had grown children that didn't have the time to visit very often. I decided to treat my widowed friends and mother on Valentine's Day this year. My plan is to give them Valentine Day gift bags. It will be just a little token to show them that they are my Valentine!! I may include the following in the gift bags: Candy kiss...
The month of October is usually when I start looking for ideas for my DIY gift s for Christmas. I love to combine DIY gifts of love and store bought gifts for my friends and family. I was searching online stores and reviewing craft videos. My craft must be pretty, inexpensive and require just a few steps. I find that d iscount stores have a great selection of seasonal craft making items. However, they must be purchased as soon as they hit the shelf. These items sell out quickly, so I buy them before the Christmas season arrives. Some stores don't replenish seasonal items once they are sold out. I saw cute Christmas crafts using plain unfinished crafts sticks. I suddenly recalled doing an Easter craft using them 10 years ago. My friends and family still have the mini scripture plaques hanging on their walls. Making Christmas gifts using the crafts sticks seemed ...
Comments
Post a Comment