STYLING SENIOR WOMEN #2, WINTERIZE!



All-free-download.com







I try not to become a hermit during the winter. 
Cold weather doesn't have to be my enemy. I 
don't have to wear ugly toboggan hats and 
bulky coats in order to look good. It takes 
some effort to find fashionable winter clothing 

if you are not young and petite!


I love sweaters but you have to be savvy to find 
sweaters that don't look like they came out of 
your grandmama's closet.

Here are some images of winter outerwear that 
I thought looked fashionable for dynamic 

senior women:




WINTER HATS






I've heard so many negative comments from 

men when they see women in toboggan hats 

and other bulky winter hats. I am an 

independenliberated senior woman. 
I don't dress just to "catch a man". But I 
do like male companions and

don't want to run them away because I look 

like an "Abominable Snowman!"
I try to make sure I have earrings and lipstick 

on when I wear a winter hat on my head. This 

is the best I can do, if it's a windy cold day 

below 40 degrees. I'm no longer willing
to get sick in order to look cute or fashionable!


Here are some example of cute winter hats that 

I have purchased:





CLASSIC BEANIE HAT:








NEW STYLE UNISEX BEANIE:




NOTE: I FOUND A BLACK BABY PHAT BEANIE SET. 
I GOT A LOT OF COMPLIMENTS !!







OUTERWEAR:


























DISCLAIMER:



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.” 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!