STYLING SENIOR WOMEN, HAIR




https://www.essence.com








I don't like to make New Year's Resolutions. I try to improve my way of doing things all year long. I'm still getting used to going grey. My plans were to keep plum or dark auburn hair color in my hair forever. I figured I'd be ready to look at my grey hair by then. Well, any mature (old) person will tell you life doesn't always go as planned. I developed an allergy to hair color. I wasn't ready to give up so, I tried different brands which said no harsh chemicals like ammonia. I still itched, so I tried organic hair color & henna sold at health food stores. My grey was so stubborn that it didn't work. My hair was still totally grey after I rinsed the hair color out. Therefore, semi-permanent or temporary hair color was not feasible.

I was frustrated but not depressed about my situation. Wigs are "ok" and I like wearing them in the winter. I'm too hot natured to wear wigs during the spring and summer. So, I'm already looking for alternatives. I have natural grey hair because I stopped getting perms 10 years ago. My soft hair could not endure any more damage due to using strong perms.  


I have done extensive research on online, in hairstyle magazines, and YouTube. Here are images of hairstyles I liked:













 






***SEE NOTE AT BOTTOM OF PAGE















***I ADDED JASON'S ELIXIR TO MY 

JAR OF HAIRDRESSING. APPLIED IT
SPARINGLY TO SCALP AT NIGHT, WORE SLEEP CAP, & HAD HAIR GROWTH AFTER 2 WEEKS.


DISCLAIMER:


“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!