SENIOR LADY NAIL TOOLS!






I have always loved polished fingernails. 
One of my ways of winding down is 
doing my nails every Saturday night. 
I used to pay money to have my nails
done at hair salons. I got tired of loosing 
glued on nails and getting fill-ins.
My nails grew fast and getting weekly 
fill-ins were not an option. I finally 
wised up and started having the nail 
tech paint nails in primary colors. 
These colors of nail polish were easy 
to find at discount stores. I was able 
to buy the nail polish and do my own
fill-ins.




https://www.yelp.com/biz/fantasy-nail


I would get lots of compliments when
I did my own nails. Therefore, I started doing my own manicures and painting
my own nails. 

I have a large basket which holds about
20 bottles of pretty nail polish. I love 
to use nail glitter as my top coat.
I prefer to use acrylic nail polish. 
If my nails get too soft from dish 
washing or housecleaning I use
an "old school" nail hardener to
strengthen them.






https://www.pharmapacks.com





Nail polish artwork can be simple or 
elaborate. There are tools available
to help me achieve professional looking
nail designs. I use nail stickers and
polka dots to add flare to my nails.
I dab nail glitter over my nail designs
to make them last longer. 














DOT DESIGN IDEA







https://www.youtube.com


I love wearing two or three nail polish
shades. This looks pretty and the color 
combinations are endless. I let my mood 
dictate what colors I choose. I feel I can 
paint my nails any "FUNKY" color 
I desire. Being a  senior lady should 
not be an issue!







https://www.youtube.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEST KEPT SECRET!

EVERYTHING BE MY VALENTINE! PART 2

SENIOR LADY: STARTING CHRISTMAS DIY GIFTS!