CUTE LITTLE MILO!





MILO TAKING A NAP!


I have procrastinated long enough.
I lost my beloved Raja 2 years ago.
She was a shepherd-mini pen mix.
She lived for 20 years and she died
from cancer. It was tough losing her
because she was the smartest dog
our family has ever owned. My husband
was disabled and she helped him a lot.
She grieved for weeks after he passed.
She refused to go into his favorite room.






IN MEMORY OF RAJA!





I missed having a dog so much. I was
blessed when I met an owner who
had one Jackshund ( Dachshund/Jack
Russell Terrier mix) left from his litter.





https://www.dog-learn.com

He was 3 months old and weighed
ten pounds. This shy fellow, felt
secure when my son held him.  
It was amazing how my son and
I liked the same name, Milo. 

This little pooch is too lively for me.
He insists that this senior lady play
ball with him daily. Let's say he's
made me leave my easy chair!





MILO WITH HIS FAVORITE BALL!



My son and I bought him all
sorts of toys. He seemed to like
playing fetch for balls the most.
He growls at me if I don't play 
fetch.  

Milo enjoys being on the porch watching
cars go by. I'm afraid he appears vicious
when he barks at neighbors walking by.







Milo watching cars go by!





Milo's first snow time!


My son takes him for walks at the park sometime. He always leaves a poop
deposit as soon as he gets there. Of
course, he keeps the pooper scooper
handy. 

Milo is still trying to figure when to
lift his little leg up when he pees.
It is so funny! He was easy to potty
train. He'll come to me while pacing
back and forth. I admit sometimes 
get busy and miss his scheduled 
potty time.



Milo waking from his afternoon nap!



Milo wants you to play ball!



I must keep alert when I take him in my huge backyard. It has large pine 
trees full of squirrels. He hates them 
and keeps trying to catch them. He 
stops several times with one paw in 
the air. I have learned to be alert
because he'll run after them and
leave me! Our backyard is fenced
in, thank God!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!