VALENTINE DESSERTS 4 YOUR SWEETHEART #2


\


https://www.proflowers.com


Note: Please overlook the font size issues; 
unable to fix this!




It is great when your sweetheart 
loves chocolate as much as you do. 
I love to add fancy touches to my
brownie recipes.I use brownie mixes because it saves me time. Apparently, 
my family doesn't care whether my brownies are from scratch.  They just gobble up the whole pan of brownies
in two days. 

I add cream cheese fillings to my brownies often. I never use plain water in my brownies. I enhance their flavor by using
cold brewed coffee instead.  I even use whatever flavored gourmet coffee I have left over in my coffee maker.

Make your sweetheart feel special 
this Valentine's Day, by adding chopped candy to your brownies. I have enjoyed
adding chopped Snickers, Rolo caramels, Heath toffee bar, peanut and almond flavor M & M's, Milky Way, Baby Ruth, Payday, 
and Andes mints.

Please try my son's new brownie 
recipe. I thought his brownies were
going to be too sweet and rich when
I heard his list of ingredients.  These turned out to be the best brownies
I had ever tasted.









CHEN'S DELIGHTFUL  BUTTERFINGER BROWNIES


FAMILY SIZE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE 
BROWNIE MIX

EGGS, OIL, AND WATER CALLED
FOR ON BOX

6 PACK FUN SIZE. BUTTERFINGER CANDY

4 OZ SWEET GERMAN CHOCOLATE
BAKING BAR, COARSELY CHOPPED

1/2 CUP WALNUTS, COARSELY CHOPPED


FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ON THE BOX FOR CHEWY BROWNIES.

REMOVE PAPER FROM CANDY BARS AND COARSELY CHOP.

STIR IN THE WALNUTS, CANDY. AND CHOCOLATE BAR.  SPREAD BROWNIE BATTER IN GREASED SHEET PAN.

BAKE BROWNIES FOR TIME GIVEN ON 
BOX FOR CHEWY BROWNIES. LET 
BROWNIES COOL. CUT INTO SQUARES.

TIP:  SERVE YOUR SWEETHEART'S
BROWNIES ON LACE DOILY ON
RED PLATE FROM DOLLAR STORE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!