LOOK MARVELOUS HEADBAND!




https://www.ebay.com



I have been collecting pretty scarves for several years. I probably have over 20 scarves. I have filled up 3 scarf holders.
I like to wear with them with my solid colored tops and dresses. I used to just
wear them tied with a simple knot in the front. Thanks to Pinterest and YouTube,
I have learned several new ways to tie 
the scarf around my neck.











I also saw a video on how to make economical head wraps from t-shirts.
I was blown away by this idea. The possibilities were endless if I could 
find plenty of colorful t-shirts. I did
rush to my local thrift store and 
hunted in the binds for nice colorful
t-shirts similar the one shown below:




 


Most of the colorful t-shirts I found were for kids and teens.  I was lucky and found t-shirts with stripes and flowers. I made headbands from the kid's t-shirts. Large
sized t-shirts were great for making
head wraps. I washed and conditioned 
the t-shirts to soften the fabric. I figured rough t-shirt fabric might damage my hair.
just followed the instructions I found 
on YouTube. This video was made for
ladies who had chemo; however, it 
suited my needs.












Now I have headbands to match all of my outfits.  I was so happy to be so matched up from head to toe! My new headbands
were stored in a clear storage container
I purchased from my local dollar store.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!