TAMING THE GREY HAIR THINGY!




https://www.youtube.com

Note: Please overlook font issues!



I was saddened when I became allergic

to hair dye. I declared that I wouldn't

stop coloring my hair until I was

70 years old. Well, my wake up 

call has come!  It was a silly notion 

anyhow! Situations that happen when

I am aging is not always under my control.
You learn to work with it and avoid the

stress!

I have finally earned to embrace my grey

hair.I must admit that the trend of 

young ladies flaunting grey hair amazed 

me. I began to feel silly. Young ladies 

were not intimidated by grey. Why should

I be scared of looking old?


The truth is any mature woman can look
FOXY with grey hair. The trick I learned
was, I must wear a dynamite hair cut and
keep my natural grey hair healthy looking.
Dull and yellow looking grey hair is a 
No! No!

I have tried several shampoos, 

conditioners, hair strengtheners, 

and curl defining lotions.  I finally

found some hair care products

that worked.  My natural hair is curly

and shiny now.  The hair loss and 

hair thinning have stopped. These

products are available at Walgreens,

eBay, and Walmart. 


Here are images of my favorite hair 
care products:

"OGX" Hydrating Tea Tree
Mint Shampoo & conditioner








Bonner Brothers Black Castor Oil with Rosemary






Palmer's Coconut Oil Leave-in Conditioner






Mane & Tail Leave-in Conditioner




Dr. Miracle's Black Castor Oil with Rosemary




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!