EVERYTHING BE MY VALENTINE, PART1




I fell in love with the color purple 
last year. I didn't have a lot of luck finding purple clothes 
that I liked. Apparently,  I wasn't
in a shopping mood. There are a 
lot of purple lovers in the world! 
I'll try again during the new year. 

But, I had lots of luck finding purple ornaments and bows for my Christmas Tree. My green fir tree looked beautiful! 








Now, I'm looking to break tradition and use the color purple for my Valentine's Day decor and gifts.


Here are some ideas I might use for 
my purple Valentine's Day wreath for my doors:






















https://www.thebridesbouquet.com
















I'll start looking for heart-shaped wreaths at my local dollar stores. 
I may have to settle for marked down round wreaths.  I'll hot glue mini
hearts and cherubs on my wreaths
if heart-shaped wreaths are not available. I saw lots of heart-shaped wooden and slate hearts during 
my weekly dollar store visit last week. Hopefully, the stock clerks have finished putting out the Valentine's 
Day craft items. I should have success
finding enough purple at the nearby dollar and crafts stores next week.




















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!