EVERYTHING BE MY VALENTINE! PART 3








My goodness, I just found out that the Senior Valentine Party that I want to attend requires people to wear business
casual attire!  My wardrobe has become mighty tired-looking since I retired. 
I don't go out looking like a hag. But, 
haven't updated anything in years. 
I go to the same places most of the 
time so I didn't see the need.  Well,
I feel the need to at least look for a
new blouse or tunic for this party. 

I'll look online for ideas, then go to 
the nearby department stores to 
shop. I like red clothes is they have
a classic style. I loathe flashy 
gaudy looking clothes. I realize what
seems flashy/gaudy to me, might look alright to someone else. I'll admit that 
I have "old school" style taste. I don't
wear grandma jeans. But I don't wear
the skin-tight jeans like I see worn by young ladies at the mall!

I have finished my research online. 
Here are some nice-looking red blouses and tunics I'll hunt for:




https://www.dillards.com


































https://www.ebay.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!