bagamall.com I have been a bargain hunter for many years. I honed my skills after I became a mother with two boysWe and also had a disabled spouse. Now I am a widow who is retired and live on a fixed income. My budget is further strained by the increase in Medicare premiums, gas and groceries. I'm not going to whine and complain. The Lord is my ultimate source and He helps me figure out ways stretch my dollars. I love to make jewelry and have a storage box full of jewelry findings.This term is reserved for earring accessories and necklace and bracelet parts. I feel like I have discovered Grocery Secrets & Findings at my local grocery stores. I am going to share some store brand named items that are just as tasty to me as the national brands. There are cuts of meats that can save you money. I just checked online for the best way to cook these cheaper cuts of meats. I'll start off sharing Grocery Store...
NOTE: PLEASE EXCUSE SYSTEM PROBLEM WITH THE FONTS! I am retired and have plenty of time on my hands. I hate to admit that I didn't I pay attention to the needs of others when I was a young mother and wife. I devoted most of my time on caring for my husband and children. The Bible tells me to show love to my brethen. This year, I'm am trying to be more obedient. I plan to show more compassion to others . I had noticed that my Senior Lady friends who had lost their husbands might have been dealing with loneliness. Some of them had grown children that didn't have the time to visit very often. I decided to treat my widowed friends and mother on Valentine's Day this year. My plan is to give them Valentine Day gift bags. It will be just a little token to show them that they are my Valentine!! I may include the following in the gift bags: Candy kiss...
I was looking online for ideas for my Easter projects. I kept wondering why I was seeing so many bunnies, ducks, and chicks in the crafts. I realized I forgot to specify religious Easter crafts. There were a lot of unique decorated crosses . I made decorated crosses for Christmas stocking stuffers. A few of them were left over. They may be placed in my family's Easter baskets. I got great ideas for a few floral arrangements. A few of the Easter Resurrection gardens had unique additions and embellishments that really made them look more authentic. I bookmarked some of the gardens for inspiration. I needed to go shopping for materials for a Resurrection garden. My local stores didn't have clay trays to use for the garden scene. They did have a new supply of stones and other mini garden supplies. Using these supplies to cr...
Comments
Post a Comment