SENIOR LADY: SIMPLE CHRISTMAS NAIL ART!

 I love doing my own nail art. Years ago, I followed the 

trend of getting "My Nails Done."  Experiencing popped

 off artificial nails and the cost of weekly fill-ins were 

too much drama for me. I discovered that "doing my nails" 

was therapeutic. My weekly quiet time involved doing

nail art after my kids were in bed for the night.


I collected several colors of nail hardener polish and

kept them in a large basket. I eventually accumulated

thirty -five [35] bottles of polish. My collection 

included several colors of glitter nail polish.

I wasn't good at drawing nail designs.  "My

go to tricks" were polka dot designs, three

color nails and nail glitter embelishments.

I purchased several packets of nail stickers

online too. Some people seemed to like

my simple nail designs. I always received

compliments. I also discovered there was 

online videos available for ladies interested

 in nail art design.


I love getting my nails ready for Christmas. 

There are so many pretty and simple nails

designs I can do. I try to do a new design, 

each week, leading up to Christmas Day.


This is my Christmas nail design for this week:


Tools:

Color Craze, #400 red

 Nail Lacquer, #199 Hot Stuff glitter

White lace nail stickers




Week # 1: Nail Design:




RED NAILS WITH LACE FLOWERS 

WITH HOT STUFF NAIL GLITTER OVER LAY!


I'm planning next week's Christmas design already.

It should entail a more elaborate design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!