SENIOR LADY: FANCY EASTER EGG WREATH!

  I was really into scrapbooking several

 years ago. I even took a scrapbooking

 class one weekend. My friends and some

 family members received mini scrap-

books with photos for gifts. They were 

really happy with these gifts. It took me

 several days to complete one scrapbook.

I was exhausted by the time this project

was completed. This was the end of my

scrapbooking hobby. I donated most of 

scrapbooking supplies to the teacher

of the class.  I did save my packs of

scrapbook paper. I figured that I would

find another use for them.


I was searching online for ideas for my 

Easter projects. I forgo crafts with a lot

of bunnies and chicks. I prefer to focus

on the religious celebration of Easter. 

The Easter egg can represent new life or

 the end of Lent period at some churches.

So I wanted some of my Easter crafts

 to use Easter eggs. My pack of scrap-

booking paper had plenty of  pastel 

floral designs. I decided on an Easter 

egg craft using these papers.







FANCY EASTER EGG WREATH:


NEED:

6x6 Inch Floral Scrapbook Paper,

6 sheets

4 inch white egg template

3 inch white egg template

Optional: 2 Inch Ribbon, Bow

& Piper Cleaner, Hanger

Tools:

Glue Gun & Glue Sticks 

Ruler

Scissors











INSTRUCTIONS:


Cut out templates from white paper. Use them

to cut out 6-4 inch eggs and 6-3 inch eggs. Note:

There was enough space on sheet of scrapbook 

paper to cut out 4 inch  & 3 inch eggs. Arrange

eggs in  round wreath formation. After desired 

design reached, glue eggs together using glue 

gun.





 






Optional: Make bow and hanger for

wreath.










These eggs looked so pretty using the floral design.

Keeping the eggs in round design was challenging.

My wreath was a more oblong design after I got

all the eggs glued together.  I decided to add the

 bow to enhance the look of wreath.



TIPS:


**. Plain pastel colored eggs are traditional Easter

color.  I wanted to be non-traditional & have eggs

 be a pastel print design.

**. Eggs can be cut out all the same size if desired.

I didn't like the other colors in my pack. So I cut 

eggs in two sizes using same color.

**. Any color bow & hanger can be used as long

 as it enhances the color of the eggs.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAINWATER MAKES IT GROW!

THE BEST KEPT SECRET!

EASTER. BLESSED PURPLE