SENIOR LADY: PAPER DRESS PROJECT!







Drawing paper dolls were my hobby  when I was a

 young girl. My obsession was drawing paper baby 

dolls. I made baby doll clothes, baby bottles and

 pacifiers. Here are examples of some of my old 

school paper baby doll drawings:































 My parents only allowed me to draw  spent 

on drawing paper pads, crayons, glue and scissors.  

Of course, as a teenager I gave up this hobby.  


I was doing my weekly browsing on social media,

when I saw templates for paper dresses. There 

were examples of  pretty paper dresses people

had created using the templates. This brought

back memories of when I drew paper baby dolls.

Therefore,  I was anxious to see if I could create

some pretty paper dresses.  I already had a pack

of floral designed  scrapbook paper.  My collection

of ribbons  and gem stickers was extension.  My

examination of my craft supplies indicated that

I should be able to pursue this craft.


PAPER DRESS PROJECT:


NEED:

Scrapbook Papers

Ribbons

Gem Stickers

Dress Templates










Tools:

Scissors

Glue Gun with Glue Sticks

Printer

Pencil ( Optional)

Drawing Pad Sheets ( Optional)


Do online search for paper dress templates. Many

designs options available. Choose your design &

print it. 











Cut out your desired template(s). Choose

the scrapbook color paper for your dress. Place

template on the scrapbook paper and cut out the 

dress pattern.  Embellish your dress with gems

and ribbons to create an elegant appearance.
















I'll probably make more paper dresses after 

purchase another pack of scrapbook papers

in different colors. I plan to make a collage

and include dresses and cut outs of high heel 

shoes, lipstick, and jewelry. 


TIPS:


**  A great project for girls party. Have several cut out

paper dress designs available. Gems, ribbons, bows,

& other embellishments can be placed in separate

bowls\ baskets for the girls to use. The girls could

also glue the dresses onto pre-cut colored blank 

greeting cards.

** My dress templates were done free hand since

 I do not own a printer.

** The dress templates could be used on felt & foam

sheets.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEST KEPT SECRET!

EVERYTHING BE MY VALENTINE! PART 2

SENIOR LADY: RESURRECTION GARDEN PROJECT!