SENIOR LADY: BANDANA JEWELRY PROJECT !

 











 I am still feeling a  creative vibe after completing 
my Polka Dot Earrings Project. I have been looking
 for new designs to use on the rest of my adhesive colored foam sheets. 

The online jewelry sites offered a few interesting ideas.
Eureka! One of the sites were selling bandana printed
earrings. I thought this was a genius idea. I have been
collecting bandanas for several years.  I probably have
over twenty of them in various colors and print. Most 
of  them have the traditional Paisley design. There is
one that has green dollar bills print and another with
red Valentine's Day hearts print. I would never even considered using some of the fabric for earrings.  The
BoHo style wrap is how I wear my bandanas. Here is
an image  below of one of the popular BoHo styles:

















I could use the colored foam sheets as a cover for 
the backside of the earrings. Here are the details 
for my project:

BANDANA PRINT EARRINGS PROJECT:

NEED:

22 inch x 22 inch
(2) Red Bandana Paisley Print Scarves:
22 inch x.22 inch
(1) Red Adhesive Foam Sheet, 6 inch x 9 inch
(1)  Blue Adhesive Foam Sheet, 6 inch x 9 inch


TOOLS (Not Shown):

Scissors
 Pen,
Glue Gun with Glue Sticks (Optional)
Jumps Rings
Jewelry Knife, Pointed Tip
















INSTRUCTIONS;

Use pen & template  to draw 2 teardrop earring shapes on blue adhesive foam sheet. Cut out 2 teardrop shapes from Blue Paisley scarf.

































 Remove white adhesive backing from earrings. Apply Blue Paisley Scarf cut outs on sticky side of foam sheets.i
Press out any creases on the   fabric so it lies smoothly. Repeat process on Red Paisley Scarf. One side of the earring has Paisley print and other side has colored
foam.



















Use pointed end of knife to make small hole near
top of earrings on both pairs of earrings.




















Spray earrings with  2 coats Gloss or Matte Sealer as protective layer for  fabric on these earrings.
















My Mom was impressed when she saw the Paisley 
Scarf and matching earrings.  She requested  a
Blue scarf and a pair matching earrings.  I plan
 to wear my Paisley scarf and matching earrings
 to a Community Cookout this week. I'll see if  my friends will be impressed with my outfit.



TIPS:

**  Endless possibilities exist for earring designs
from multiple colored Paisley Bandanas. Can
also use leftover  fabric scraps  to create earrings
to match shirt, tops, skirts,  & dresses.

 be used as fabric protectant.











































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEST KEPT SECRET!

EVERYTHING BE MY VALENTINE! PART 2

SENIOR LADY: RESURRECTION GARDEN PROJECT!